What you get as a Member
- A Newsletter six times a year with information, advice, adverts & stories. This can be received in printed copy or by email, your choice.
- Monthly meetings throughout the winter - Speakers or demonstrations such as smallholding, livestock, gardening, herbal remedies, the law, the countryside and much more!
- Summer visits to members smallholdings - learn from others successes (or failures)
- Make new friends, hear the latest news.
- Share your problems - and your experience!
- Exchange surplus seeds, produce, buildings materials etc.
You can apply to join online by sending us an email, just click here
to set it up, or alternatively click to download any of the application forms below. You can then print and post to the address on the form.